FRP Roofing Sheets
Fibre-reinforced polymer sheets can be used with corrugated sheets, galvanized sheets, and asbestos cement. Made of composite polymer plastics, these sheets are reinforced with fibres of different types. That is why the sheets gain high elasticity, strength, and some other properties.
Our FRP roofing sheets provide you with several advantages
- These sheets have a lightweight design
- You can install them without any hassle
- Due to the anti-rust and anti-corrosive properties, these sheets will last long.
- Speedy construction can make your project cost-effective.
- Our sheets can add aesthetic value to your building.
You can find FRP sheets available in different options like opacity, colour, and corrugations. Pick the right one for your needs.
Install the FRP sheets in your factories, terraces, cold storage, warehouses, and gardens. Thus, there is a range of applications for our FRP sheets.
These sheets are available at the most affordable prices. But, you can find a difference in the price range due to the dimensions, sheet thickness, patterns, quality, and the type of fibres used. Contact our team to get the estimate of these sheets.
The thickness can range from 0.9mm to 10mm, while the length can be up to 11,800mm. We can give you some more details about the dimensions.